Monday, February 27, 2012

Busy Bee

Today was a pretty good day. I got a lot done. I am so thankful for a friend of mine who recommended Clariton with. Sudafed. I have been having congestion issues and I have been feeling really tired and foggy lately. I wasn't sure what was going on with me. I have tried allergy medicines before but I didn't feel like they worked. Anyway the day after I took the medicine I felt so great. My head was finally clear and I wasn't as tired. I guess I am having allergies. I am going to switch to the non Sudafed stuff. But I am glad I found something that works. 

So today I was feeling better. Better because I am finally taking steps to become a new me. Better because I am feeling healthier. And better because I am down 14 pounds now!!!! So I was motivated. I cleared out my desk area. I recycled a whole bucket of papers and was able to find some important paperwork I was looking for. After sorting through paper work I was able to do several errands and make it to the gym. Grandpa and I did our weight training program together and I rode for 30 minutes on a stationary bike. By the time we got done it was late. The rest of the evening has been kind of rough with my 2 year old. I think I need to make it a priority to go to the gym earlier. 

Tomorrow I have a full day too. I am excited about going to Weight Watchers tomorrow night. It is my second week which means I get to see how much weight I lost. I think I have done pretty good this week. :)

Here is one of my before pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment